Welcome to the Sweet Life!
Sweet Birch Commons is an intentional mountainside community with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and easy access to charming downtown Black Mountain. Our semi-custom duplex homes offer the best of mountain living and the benefits of a friendly community neighborhood
• Well situated neighborhood with year-round mountain views; enjoy the majesty of each season from your doorstep!
• Duplex design minimizes home maintenance and maximizes security and sense of community.
• Close proximity to downtown Black Mountain. Walk or ride into town and enjoy the convenience of being close to all Black Mountain has to offer.
• No through traffic in the development. Children are free to play in the neighborhood like the good old days!
• Southern design flavor of the mountains, including the signature craftsman vernacular that is distinct to Western North Carolina.
• Flat property with easy access to home.
• Floor plan variations including a master bedroom downstairs for those attracted to first floor main living, and a plan with the master upstairs, better suited for families with young children. Each plan offers guest accommodations with privacy.
• Versatile floor plans – The Magnolia offers two full baths in the upper level. There are three Sawyer options for a first floor guest bedroom, bath or study.
• Two floor plans with available upgrade selections allow personalization opportunities for your home. Add upgraded cabinetry, flooring, interior trim, lighting and appliances.
• Community gatherings at the pavilion built of reclaimed barn wood incorporating the original grain silos, stone terrace, game lawn and fire pit.